Delve Deeper! Join one of Inc 5000’s fastest-growing companies as a Solution Consultant. A top-rated Google Marketing Platform Partner, DELVE is a strategic partner for site-side analytics, digital campaign management (programmatic, SEM, social), and advanced marketing science. You will join an energetic growing team of analysts, digital consultants, and media experts who are helping global brands accelerate their digital competency and marketing performance
The Solution Consultant will focus on supporting the sales team, leading strategic conversations and engagements with prospective new clients through a deep understanding of the ad tech / mar tech industry, along with DELVE’s capabilities for analytics, media, and cloud analysis. The Sales Solution Consultant will partner with business developer representatives (BDRs) to drive and close deals with prospective clients. The successful candidate will be a highly organized professional with both strong sales experience and a deep understanding of the ad tech / mar tech industry. This role will report to the Head of Engagement Consulting.
The Sales Solution Consultant will be responsible for developing high-level solutions for prospective clients, understanding their business challenges and tying them back to DELVE’s capabilities and offerings. This role requires a humble confidence in approaching complex solutions and demonstrated ability to become an advisor to the prospective client. This role requires candidates to be analytical as well as creative in your thought process and be nimble in your thinking about client problems. As a key leader, you must also demonstrate the capability to get others to believe in the ideas that you present and follow that belief through to execution.
The successful candidate will have robust experience and proven success strategically creating sales solutions, working as a primary client facing contact for new business leads. Candidates must bring a deep understanding of AdTech / MarTech trends and platforms to enable compelling sales solutions. The ideal candidate has experience leading client engagements, is an experienced presenter, can build compelling client decks and has a consultative approach to sales.
Your Primary Responsibilities Will Include:
- Participate actively in all introductory prospect and partnership development calls.
- Identify opportunities to present customized digital marketing solutions for prospective clients.
- Develop in-depth solutions for prospective clients based on their challenges
- Work closely with the delivery team leads to understand existing client engagements and DELVE offers to successfully propose strong solutions for prospective clients
- Partner with BDRs to own the sales process with leads, leading calls following to introductory conversations
- Owning completion of customized pitch decks, RFPs, RFIs, ect.
- Develop client proposals and project plans, providing technical expertise on the solution and workflow requirements
- Partner with sales lead and Head of Engagement Consulting to ensure seamless handoff to delivery teams once sale is closed.
- Develop new client contracts, and lead contract negotiations
- Update and maintain Salesforce based on prospective client conversations and engagements
- Contributing to successful client engagements through exceptional client service
Who We are Looking For:
- 6+ years of business experience defining and selling strategies; 5+ years of experience within the digital media ecosystem with strong knowledge and understanding of analytics, media and cloud for marketing – all 3 preferred by not required
- Demonstrated experience in business case development and planning of digital initiatives
- Experience work directly with client executives to lead high priority initiatives, act as a trusted advisor and own the success of their engagements with DELVE
- Proven leadership in selling and supporting of digital strategies
- Strong interpersonal, leadership, and communication skills including the ability to present large clients/partners as needed
- Detailed oriented nature, with the ability to handle multiple sales engagements at once
- Proven sales experience to facilitate strategic prospective client conversations and engagements, focussed on a consultative selling approach
- Innate problem solving skills and ability to grow and thrive in a flexible, fast-paced and collaborative culture
- You are a confident decision maker with a proactive mindset
- Salesforce experience
- Open to up to 25% travel as required
What Would Make You the Ideal Candidate:
- Strong business development and PnL ownership background and proven success
- Background and high level understanding of all 3 aspects of the DELVE business: analytics, media, and data science
- Extensive experience owning and growing client relationships
- Experience advising clients on technical data-driven digital media strategies to enable transformative agendas
- Strong interpersonal, presentation and communication skills to drive success with prospective clients
- Detail oriented approach
- Collaborative nature
What DELVE Can Offer You:
- Ownership of your work, responsibility to make things happen and the opportunity to make a difference
- A fast-paced and exciting global business environment in the advertising technology sector
- A culture that emphasizes honesty, teamwork, and a great work-life balance
- A competitive salary and opportunities to define your career growth
- 1-2 work from home days per week & flexible working hours as needed (all employees are required to work from home during the COVID-19 pandemic until it is safe to return back to office)
- Generous PTO + a paid week off between Christmas Eve & New Years Day
- Local ski pass paid for by DELVE
- Fully-paid health insurance
Who We Are
DELVE is a fast-growing martech company with headquarters in the USA (Boulder, CO), with offices in Minsk and Krakow, that specializes in data-driven marketing science, digital marketing campaign management, and web analytics. Among our key clients are Wynn Resorts, Gerber Life, AT&T, UNICEF.
DELVE is a Google Analytics Certified Partner, a DoubleClick Expert, and one of Inc. 5000’s fastest-growing companies (4th year in a row).
DELVE has been growing at 100% year-over-year for the last 3 years and has gained recognition in US-based media as a rising company. https://www.inc.com/profile/delve.
DELVE is a fast-paced company and we look for collaborative, ambitious, candid, and energetic teammates. We care about our culture and reward creativity and determination. The ideal candidate should share the core values that are central to our identity:
- Stay Curious
- Work Hard
- No Box Unchecked
- Show Constructive Candor
Click the button above or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.