Join one of Inc 5000’s fastest-growing companies as a Senior Programmatic Media Manager. DELVE is a tech-enabled consultancy and top-rated Google Marketing Platform Partner that provides strategy, insights, execution, and optimization of customer data and digital media. You will join an energetic growing team of analysts, digital consultants, and media experts who are helping global brands accelerate their digital competency and marketing performance.
We are looking for a data-driven programmatic media expert to manage campaigns across multiple DSPs such as Google DV360, Amazon DSP, and The Trade Desk. In this hands-on role, you’ll work directly with internal teams to plan, execute, and optimize campaigns to meet client goals and objectives. This client-facing position is responsible for properly setting up all components of a campaign, including the creation of a new campaign, use of proper naming conventions, creative testing and rotation, QA, and trafficking in our third-party ad server and DSPs.
What You’ll Do:
- Setup, traffic, and optimize digital ad campaigns in both the ad server and DSPs, working with other departments to receive assets for campaign launches
- Work with publishers and 3rd party data providers to receive deals and audiences for campaign launches
- Actively manage campaigns by optimizing bidding, pacing & performance to ensure KPIs are met
- Identify relevant audience pools for campaigns and provide recommendations on value
- Thoroughly analyze campaigns to provide ROI driving insights and recommendations
- Work directly with analytics team to ensure all tracking is in place and mapping correctly
- Work directly with creative department to ensure creative is coded properly and triage any development issues that may arise
- Coordinate with other departments internally as well as DSPs’ support representatives to provide assistance in identifying, reporting and resolving technical issues
- Continuously monitor campaigns to ensure everything is serving correctly
- Work closely with internal development and creative teams providing technical advice on the creation and implementation of custom advertising solution
- Help build trading and RTB best practices
- Provide advice to junior media traders as an expert in best practices for ad server and DSP platforms and offer insights on how to improve campaign effectiveness through the platform’s functionality
- Educate yourself and onboard new DSPs as needed.
- BA/BS in Marketing or related field
- 5+ years of professional experience in digital marketing, preferably with an agency or consultancy
- 3+ years of recent hands-on experience managing programmatic media in at least one of the following DSPs: Google DV360, Amazon DSP, and The Trade Desk
- 3+ years experience with client-facing responsibilities (account management, weekly calls, monthly report presentations, etc.)
- 2+ years experience gathering actionable insights out of Google Analytics
- 2+ years experience building client-facing reports/dashboards, presenting reports and fielding questions with knowledgeable answers
- Expert knowledge of the programmatic landscape, including DSPs, DMPs, RTB, tagging & bidding
- Strong experience in Excel, including pivot tables, chart-making, and manipulation of data sets
- Ability to multi-task across clients to ensure the proper executions of several plans simultaneously
- Good analytical and problem-solving abilities, along with an ability to collaborate cross-functionally
- General troubleshooting skills and strong attention to detail
- Positive can-do attitude
- Preferred Certifications: Google Analytics, Google Display and Video 360, Google Campaign Manager, Amazon DSP, The Trade Desk Trading Academy
Who We Are
DELVE is a fast-growing, analytics-first media consultancy with a list of high-profile customers across the USA and EU. We are a top-rated Google Marketing Platform and Google Cloud Platform partner & reseller, with proven expertise in helping clients mature digitally into marketing campaigns that are integrated, automated, and highly-profitable.
DELVE has been growing at 100% year-over-year for the last 3 years and has gained recognition in US-based media as a rising company. https://www.inc.com/profile/delve.
DELVE is headquartered in Boulder, Colorado, with offices in New York, Warsaw, and Minsk. This position is based in Boulder, with the option to work remotely through end of year.
What DELVE Offers
- Ownership of your work, responsibility to make things happen and the opportunity to make a real difference
- An opportunity to join a fast-paced and exciting business in the data science/ad-tech sector, that is experiencing rapid growth
- A culture that emphasizes honesty, collaboration, growth, and personal responsibility
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits, including full medical coverage, an annual ski pass, the ability to work from home part of the time and paid time off.