Join one of Inc 5000’s fastest-growing companies as a The Senior Consultant. A top-rated Google Marketing Platform Partner, DELVE is a strategic partner for site-side analytics, campaign management, and advanced marketing science. You will join an energetic growing team of analysts, data engineers, data scientists, and media traders. The Senior Engagement Consultant will focus on helping DELVE clients achieve their business goals through a deep understanding of their market and customers, along with DELVE’s capabilities for analytics, media, and cloud. The successful candidate will bring a deep understanding of adtech trends and platforms relevant to a broad range of diverse and niche industries, categories, and audiences while being able to map these platforms to critical business objectives.
The Senior Engagement Consultant will be driving the client’s strategy across Marketing and IT departments, helping DELVE’s clients to mature in how they do marketing and approach data. This role would require to expose the humble confidence in approaching complex solutions and demonstrated ability to become an Advisor to the client. This role requires you to be analytical as well as creative in your thought process and be nimble in your thinking about client problems. As a key leader, you must also demonstrate the capability to get others to believe in the ideas that you present and follow that belief through to execution.
The ideal candidate for this position must have a strong passion for problem-solving, a deep understanding of the adtech industry, be an experienced presenter, have the ability to “think out loud,” and consultative nature. Candidates must possess the ability to identify business growth opportunities and develop strategic recommendations to support the growth of client relationships. This position is based in our Warsaw, PL office.
• Leading our clients through transformational change by driving the design and execution of digital and cloud strategies
• Working collaboratively with client C-suite leaders to understand business challenges and the competitive market landscape to design the desired future state
• Working with DELVE experts to plan and deliver on digital and cloud strategies and initiatives
• Maintaining strong strategic partnerships (like Google), and preparing and presenting at conferences
• Contributing to the direction of our digital consulting practice through exceptional client service delivery and support of business development efforts through retaining and expanding client accounts
• Contributing to the work of marketing as an SME, and through providing guidance, expertise, and case studies
• Managing overseas teams through influence and leadership rather than given authority
• You have 6+ years of consulting and business experience defining and executing strategies; 5+ years of experience across the digital spectrum with strong knowledge analytics, cloud, and media (or at least 2 of those including Cloud)
• You’ve demonstrated experience in business case development, marketing, planning, implementation, operation, and management of digital and mobile initiatives
•You have demonstrated the ability to work directly with client executives to lead high priority initiatives and act as a trusted advisor
• Proven leadership in the planning and implementation of digital strategies, implementations, and projects
• You have strong interpersonal, leadership, and communication skills including the ability and experience in presenting at conferences and to large clients/partners
• You are an innate problem solver who wants to grow in a flexible, collaborative culture
• You are comfortable transitioning between strategic and execution responsibilities to maximize client value
• You are a confident decision maker with a proactive mindset
• Open to travel up to 70% of the time mostly within the EU
• Extensive speaking experience with a portfolio of stage presentations
• Background with all 3 aspects of our business: analytics, media, and Google Cloud Platform
• Experience advising senior technical clients on cloud-enabled enterprise transformation agendas
Lastly and of high importance, candidate must live and embody DELVE core values of Growth, Personal Responsibility, Honesty, and Collaboration.
Who We Are
DELVE is a fast-growing, analytics-first media consultancy with list of high-profile customers across the USA and EU. We are a top-rated Google Marketing Platform and Google Cloud Platform partner & reseller, with proven expertise in helping clients mature digitally into marketing campaigns that are integrated, automated, and highly-profitable.
DELVE has been growing at 100% year-over-year for the last 3 years and has gained recognition in US-based media as a rising company. https://www.inc.com/profile/delve.
DELVE is headquartered in Boulder, Colorado, with offices in New York, Warsaw, and Minsk.
What DELVE Offers
● Ownership of your work, responsibility to make things happen and the opportunity to make a real difference
● An opportunity to join a fast-paced and exciting global business in the advertising technology sector
● A culture that emphasizes honesty, teamwork, and a great work-life balance
● A competitive salary and opportunities to define your career growth
● 1 work from home day per week & flexible working hours as needed
● Generous PTO + a paid week off between Christmas Eve & New Years Day
● Annual personal travel/recreation budget