The Senior Director of Media is responsible for managing a global, client-facing media team toward business-wide revenue goals. This position is based in our Boulder, CO office.
- Innovation and Growth:
- Expanding the client relationship through delivering great performance results and offering ideas to tangibly increase the ROI
- Building the relationships with key decision makers at clients’ businesses to identify potential business opportunities
- Participating in new client pitches time to time
- Exploring, testing and possibly partnering with new tech providers in the field for expansion of DELVE offerings portfolio
- Talent management and acquisition:
- Day to day management of 25 people org across Display, SEM, Paid Social, and Creative teams
- Career planning, mentoring, and coaching of employees
- In partnership with management and people&culture team, developing compensation plans, review cadence, and overall Employee Journey at DELVE
- Business Development
- Participating in industry conferences (as presenter and attendee) and events
- Partnership management – with Google, Amazon, and other partners of DELVE
- In partnership with Marketing and Sales, fostering DELVE’s positioning in the market and thought leadership
- Special Projects / expansion into new channels
- Critical account management
- P&L ownership and business acumen
- Financial forecasting for leadership and profitability management
- Modeling by example and coaching team on profit-first way of leading accounts
- Direct Campaign Management
- As needed, have the back of the team on crucial projects
- Has industry expertise – You have likely been leading media teams in the Digital Marketing, AdTech, or Performance Marketing consultancy
- Has proven success managing global, 10+ people teams – You have likely grown and lead Media Delivery teams before, having also been a successful individual contributor earlier in your career.
- Has lead or participated in a high growth company
- Is proactive and flexible – You are able and willing to jump in where needed to make the media team of DELVE successful and are excited to be both on the tactical side when needed, act as a coach when needed, and help shape the overall strategy.
Lastly and of high importance, candidate must live and embody DELVE core values of Growth, Personal Responsibility, Honesty, and Collaboration.
Who We Are
DELVE is a fast-growing, analytics-first media consultancy with list of high-profile customers across the USA and EU. We are a top-rated Google Marketing Platform and Google Cloud Platform partner & reseller, with proven expertise in helping clients mature digitally into marketing campaigns that are integrated, automated, and highly-profitable.
DELVE has been
growing at 100% year-over-year for the last 3 years and has gained recognition
in US-based media as a rising company. https://www.inc.com/profile/delve.
headquartered in Boulder, Colorado, with offices in New York, Warsaw, and
What DELVE Offers
● Ownership of your work, responsibility to make things happen and the opportunity to make a real difference
● An opportunity to join a fast-paced and exciting global business in the advertising technology sector
● A culture that emphasizes honesty, teamwork, and a great work-life balance
● A competitive salary and opportunities to define your career growth
● 100% covered health insurance
● Life insurance, disability insurance, flexible-spending/health-savings account
● 1 work from home day per week & flexible working hours as needed
● 15 days of PTO + 9 yearly paid holidays + a paid week off between Christmas Eve & New Years Day
● One comped on-site & in-garage parking spot
● Annual ski pass
Click the button above or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.