Join one of Inc 5000’s fastest-growing companies as an SEM/Social Media Manager. A top-rated Google Marketing Platform Partner, DELVE is a strategic partner for site-side analytics, campaign management, and advanced marketing science. You will join an energetic growing team of analysts, data engineers, data scientists, and media traders.
- Managing and optimizing clients’ SEM and Paid Social accounts (Google Ads, Bing Ads, Search Ads 360, Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, etc.)
- Developing and executing effective campaign strategies
- Own keyword selection, competitive research and new account setup strategy
- Continually optimize all aspects of SEM/Social campaigns to improve results over time (performance analysis, ad copy/format testing, quality score improvement, keyword management, landing page testing, audience segmentation, etc.)
- Ensure budget pacing is always aligned with client’s total budget and ROAS goals
- Track KPIs to assess performance and pinpoint issues/opportunities
- Create reports/dashboards for clients and management
- Write compelling copy for SEM and Paid Social ads
- Proactively suggest new test ideas and develop estimates/projections to support them
- Keep up with SEM/Social trends/betas/best-practices and implement for clients’ accounts.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience managing paid digital media, including 2+ years managing Google Ads (formerly AdWords) and 2+ years managing paid social campaigns, preferably Facebook.
- Google Ads Certified (provide link as proof)
- 3+ years experience with client-facing responsibilities (account management, weekly calls, monthly report presentations, etc.)
- 2+ years experience gathering actionable insights out of Google Analytics
- 2+ years experience building client-facing reports/dashboards, presenting reports and fielding questions with knowledgeable answers.
- Experience launching and evaluating A/B tests within SEM/Social campaigns.
- Proficiency in MS Office (particularly Excel & Powerpoint)
- BA/BS in Marketing or related field
Nice to Haves
- Search Ads 360 Certified (provide link as proof)
- Google Analytics IQ Certified (provide link as proof)
- Experience managing Google Shopping campaigns
- Hands-on experience with other digital marketing channels (programmatic, email, etc.)
- Can analyze what marketing channels (Search, Shopping, Display, etc) would be most effective at meeting client goals
- Experience at a digital agency or consultancy preferred
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Detail-oriented, analytical thinker comfortable working with data
- Ability to explain complex concepts in a concise way to help others understand quickly
- Resourceful and persistent in problem-solving. We are a small team, so you will often need to find a solution on your own
- Ability to work efficiently, both within a team and independently
- Ability to multitask, rapidly re-prioritize & stay organized
Who We Are
DELVE is a fast-growing, analytics-first media consultancy with list of high-profile customers across the USA and EU. We are a top-rated Google Marketing Platform and Google Cloud Platform partner & reseller, with proven expertise in helping clients mature digitally into marketing campaigns that are integrated, automated, and highly-profitable.
DELVE has been
growing at 100% year-over-year for the last 3 years and has gained recognition
in US-based media as a rising company. https://www.inc.com/profile/delve.
headquartered in Boulder, Colorado, with offices in New York, Warsaw, and
What DELVE Offers
- Ownership of your work, responsibility to make things happen and the opportunity to make a real difference
- An opportunity to join a fast-paced and exciting business in the data science/ad-tech sector, that is experiencing rapid growth
- A culture that emphasizes honesty, collaboration, growth, and personal responsibility
- A Boulder office with a well-stocked kitchen, regular social outings and a friendly office dog
- Competitive compensation based on experience
- Contract-to-hire: starting with a 3 month contract, we’ll evaluate performance at contract completion to determine if a full-time offer is a good fit
- Benefits come with full-time employee status: Full medical coverage, annual ski pass, the ability to work from home part of the time and paid time off to enjoy everything Colorado has to offer!
Click the button above or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.