Join one of Inc 5000’s fastest-growing companies as a SEM/Paid Social Manager. DELVE is a tech-enabled consultancy and top-rated Google Marketing Platform Partner that provides strategy, insights, execution, and optimization of customer data and digital media. You will join an energetic growing team of analysts, digital consultants, and media experts who are helping global brands accelerate their digital competency and marketing performance.
We are looking for a data-driven digital marketer to oversee the development and execution of search engine marketing and paid social media campaigns across multiple platforms such as Search Ads 360, Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, SnapChat and TikTok. As a SEM/Paid Social Manager, you’ll drive the strategic planning of budget allocations across various engines/platforms, and be responsible for generating strategic insights and delivering results. This client-facing position will regularly present status and performance results via video calls and slides. You’ll oversee all campaign activity and deliverables for your clients, and own the iterative improvement and optimization of your campaigns.
Your primary responsibilities will include: (key accountabilities)
- Managing and optimizing clients’ SEM and Paid Social accounts (Google Ads, Bing Ads, Search Ads 360, Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, etc.)
- Developing and executing effective campaign strategies
- Own keyword selection, competitive research and new account setup strategy
- Continually optimize all aspects of SEM/Social campaigns to iteratively improve campaign performance over time (performance analysis, ad copy/format testing, quality score improvement, keyword management, landing page testing, audience segmentation, etc.)
- Lead account growth initiatives by proactively recommending new creative concepts, testing betas, testing in new channels and developing incremental budget recommendations.
- Ensure budget pacing is always aligned with client’s total budget and ROAS goals
- Track KPIs to assess performance and pinpoint issues/opportunities
- Create reports/dashboards for clients and management
- Write compelling copy for SEM and Paid Social ads
- Proactively suggest new test ideas and develop estimates/projections to support them
- Keep up with SEM/Social trends/betas/best-practices and implement for clients’ accounts.
Who we are looking for: (required skills, experience, soft skills, etc.)
- 5+ years of hands-on experience managing paid digital media, including 2+ years managing Google Ads (formerly AdWords) and 2+ years managing paid social campaigns, preferably Facebook.
- Google Ads Certified (provide link as proof)
- 3+ years experience with client-facing responsibilities (account management, weekly calls, monthly report presentations, etc.)
- 2+ years experience gathering actionable insights out of Google Analytics
- 2+ years experience building client-facing reports/dashboards, presenting reports and fielding questions with knowledgeable answers.
- Experience launching and evaluating A/B tests within SEM/Social campaigns.
- Proficiency in MS Office (particularly Excel & Powerpoint)
- BA/BS in Marketing or related field
What would make you the ideal candidate: (Ideal experience/skills–not required, just a plus)
- Search Ads 360 Certified (provide link as proof)
- Google Analytics IQ Certified (provide link as proof)
- Google Analytics 360 experience
- Google Campaign Manager (CM) experience
- Experience managing Google Shopping campaigns
- Hands-on experience with other digital marketing channels (programmatic, email, etc.)
- Can analyze what marketing channels (Search, Shopping, Display, etc) would be most effective at meeting client goals
- Experience at a digital agency or consultancy preferred
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Client-facing presentation experience and expertise
- Detail-oriented, analytical thinker comfortable working with data
- Ability to explain complex concepts in a concise way to help others understand quickly
- Resourceful and persistent in problem-solving. We are a small team, so you will often need to find a solution on your own
- Ability to work efficiently, both within a team and independently
- Ability to multitask, rapidly re-prioritize & stay organized
Who We Are
DELVE is a fast-growing, analytics-first media consultancy with a list of high-profile clients across the USA and EU. We are a top-rated Google Marketing Platform and Google Cloud Platform partner & reseller, with proven expertise in helping clients mature digitally into marketing campaigns that are integrated, automated, and highly-profitable.
DELVE has been growing at 100% year-over-year for the last 3 years and has gained recognition in US-based media as a rising company. https://www.inc.com/profile/delve.
DELVE is headquartered in Boulder, Colorado, with offices in New York, Warsaw, and Minsk. This position is based in Boulder, with the option to work remotely through Summer 2021.
What DELVE offers you:
- Ownership of your work, responsibility to make things happen and the opportunity to make a real difference
- An opportunity to join a fast-paced and exciting business in the digital-marketing/ad-tech sector, that is experiencing rapid growth
- A culture that emphasizes honesty, collaboration, growth, and personal responsibility
- Room to grow – you’ll have the opportunity to learn new skills, showcase your expertise, gain recognition and advance your career quickly.
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits, including full medical coverage, an annual ski pass, the ability to work from home part of the time and paid time off to enjoy everything Colorado has to offer!
Salary Range: $70k – $90k
Please submit applications to firstname.lastname@example.org