DELVE is seeking a high performing salesperson who combines razor-sharp communication skills and the persistence necessary to book meetings and close business with prospects. This candidate must identify new sales prospects within Delve’s target market sectors, working directly with prospects and channel partners. This position reports to the Chief Sales Officer. New logo business will make up the majority of the candidates business however, a select number of existing customer accounts may be allocated to up-sell and cross sell incremental elements of the Companies portfolio. Additional responsibilities are as follows:
Lastly and of high importance, candidate must live and embody DELVE core values of Growth, Personal Responsibility, Honesty, and Collaboration.
Who We Are
DELVE is a fast-growing, analytics-first media consultancy with list of high-profile customers across the USA and EU. We are a top-rated Google Marketing Platform and Google Cloud Platform partner & reseller, with proven expertise in helping clients mature digitally into marketing campaigns that are integrated, automated, and highly-profitable.
DELVE has been growing at 100% year-over-year for the last 3 years and has gained recognition in US-based media as a rising company. https://www.inc.com/profile/delve.
DELVE is headquartered in Boulder, Colorado, with offices in New York, Warsaw, and Minsk.
What DELVE Offers
● Ownership of your work, responsibility to make things happen and the opportunity to make a real difference
● An opportunity to join a fast-paced and exciting global business in the advertising technology sector
● A culture that emphasizes honesty, teamwork, and a great work-life balance
● A competitive salary and opportunities to define your career growth
● 100% covered health insurance
● Matching 401k
● Life insurance, disability insurance, flexible-spending/health-savings account
● 1 work from home day per week & flexible working hours as needed
● 15 days of PTO + 9 yearly paid holidays + a paid week off between Christmas Eve & New Years Day
● One comped on-site & in-garage parking spot
● Annual ski pass
Click the button above or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.