Join one of Inc 5000’s fastest-growing companies as Sales Enablement Lead. DELVE is a tech-enabled consultancy and top-rated Google Marketing Platform Partner that provides strategy, insights, execution, and optimization of customer data and digital media. You will join an energetic growing team of analysts, digital consultants, and media experts who are helping global brands accelerate their digital competency and marketing performance.
The Sales Enablement Lead is responsible for establishing and leading the sales enablement function. This includes training, processes, practices and tools needed to support salespeople throughout the buyer’s journey. This role will work collaboratively with Sales, Marketing and Client Delivery to increase sales results and productivity. The successful candidate will be a highly organized sales professional who has experience defining and running similar initiatives. This role will report to the Chief Revenue Officer (CRO) and the position is located in Boulder, CO.
What You’ll Do (Primary Responsibilities)
- Lead the creation and deployment of appropriate training, processes, practices, and tools to support the sales force.
- Establish metrics and objectives for sales enablement and make recommendations for increasing sales productivity.
- Update (as necessary) company’s sales process to align to our customer’s buying process to understand and enhance what skills, knowledge, process and tools are required by our sales force to increase velocity and conversion rates at each stage.
- Implement the development, delivery and training of effective sales playbooks tight collaboration with sales leadership sales operations, and Product Marketing.
- Create and update playbooks based on seller feedback and shifting market demands.
- Identifies and requests needed sales content from the Marketing team to support the sales process.
- Support product launches by preparing and enabling the sales force to understand and sell our solutions.
- Lead foundational and continuous learning programs for sales, including but not limited to training content creation, scheduling and coordination, creation and deployment or delivery of on-demand courseware, and instructor-led sales training. This includes onboarding of new hires and 30-60-90 plans.
- Track and analyze and sales enablement content usage.
- Support the buying and selling processes at all stages, from lead generation through win/loss.
- Support frontline sales managers and sales leadership team in executing effective management disciplines and establishing a sales coaching program.
- Manage various sales enablement projects and coordinates sales enablement activities.
What You’ll Know
- Sales enablement technologies, processes, and best practices.
- Sales training best practices (analysis, instructional design, delivery, implementation, and evaluation).
- Modern sales methodologies, sales process, and buyer’s journey alignment.
- Sales management best practices, including pipeline management and developmental sales coaching.
- Hiring and selection practices for sales roles.
- Effective project management from concept to completion.
- Enabling SDR, BDR and Account Executive reps as part of a cohesive team.
- CRM platforms such as Salesforce.com.
- Sales engagement tools such as Outreach.
- Sales intelligence tools such as LinkedIn Navigator.
- Sales content management tools.
- How to deploy LMS tools.
- Educated: Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field
- Experienced:4-6 years of direct experience in Sales Enablement and/or Sales Training in small/medium Tech or digital consulting companies. Past experience selling B2B solutions and/or managing B2B sales teams preferred with documented track record of delivering business outcomes (increased velocity, increased win-rates, decreased rep ramp-up time, improving sales team performance).
- Strategic, conceptual, and analytical thinking, and decision-making skills.
- Highly adaptable and flexible, including the ability to manage deadline pressure, ambiguity, and change.
- Empathetic with sales reps and understand their day-to-day challenges.
- Strong negotiator within a context of political sensitivity and conflicting interests.
- Expert communicator across training, presentations and written communications
- Consultative; able to provide guidance on complex matters to non-specialists; able to communicate effectively with senior management.
- Strategic, data-driven thinker who is comfortable interpreting and applying sales pipeline and other data to drive performance improvement.
- Ability to effectively collaborate with different teams and personalities.
Who We Are
DELVE is a fast-growing, analytics-first media consultancy with list of
high-profile customers across the USA and EU. We are a top-rated Google
Marketing Platform and Google Cloud Platform partner & reseller, with
proven expertise in helping clients mature digitally into marketing campaigns
that are integrated, automated, and highly-profitable.
DELVE has been
growing at 100% year-over-year for the last 3 years and has gained recognition
in US-based media as a rising company. https://www.inc.com/profile/delve.
headquartered in Boulder, Colorado, with offices in New York, Warsaw, and
What DELVE Offers
- Ownership of your work, responsibility to make things happen and the opportunity to make a real difference
- An opportunity to join a fast-paced and exciting business in the data science/ad-tech sector, that is experiencing rapid growth
- A culture that emphasizes honesty, collaboration, growth, and personal responsibility
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits, including full medical coverage, an annual ski pass, the ability to work from home part of the time and paid time off.
- Comprehensive compensation plan, including base salary, performance-based bonus, and deferred comp.
Click the button above or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.