Join one of Inc 5000’s fastest-growing companies as a Senior Programmatic Media Manager. DELVE is a tech-enabled consultancy and top-rated Google Marketing Platform Partner that provides strategy, insights, execution, and optimization of customer data and digital media. You will join an energetic growing team of analysts, digital consultants, and media experts who are helping global brands accelerate their digital competency and marketing performance.
We are looking for a data-driven media leader to oversee the strategic development and execution of programmatic (display, video, audio, etc.) campaigns across multiple DSPs such as Google DV360, Amazon DSP, and The Trade Desk. As a Team Lead, you’ll own planning activities for complex or large spend campaigns, and be responsible for generating strategic insights and delivering results. This client-facing position owns the development of client decks, status documentation, and facilitates client meetings. You’ll oversee all campaign activity and deliverables for the team’s Media Traders, and facilitate the training and development of the team. The Team Lead determines each individual’s assignments and bandwidth, distributing work as needed.
What You’ll Do:
- Direct and manage the daily workflow of all programmatic campaigns, including strategy development, ad operations and trafficking (using Google Campaign Manager ad server), campaign activation and optimization, as well as providing insights
- Assume accountability and ownership of programmatic campaign performance for assigned client accounts
- Develop and maintain quality control procedures for programmatic campaign implementations
- Manage and grow a team of Media Traders including staff planning, active participation in hiring process, distributing roles and responsibilities within the team, ensuring equal utilization of team members, conducting performance evaluations and developing career growth plans
- Provide coaching and mentoring to the team ensuring they are trained, mentored and motivated to achieve the very best results for their clients
- Participate in developing training materials
- Assist in the development and documentation of best practices for improving communication and collaboration within the team and the department
- Partner with Creative, Analytics, Reporting, Data Science and other Delivery teams to provide clients with high performance and innovative solutions, while identifying upselling opportunities
- BA/BS in Marketing or related field
- 6+ years of professional experience in digital marketing, preferably with an agency or consultancy
- 5+ years of recent hands-on experience managing programmatic media in at least one of the following DSPs: Google DV360, Amazon DSP, and The Trade Desk
- 4+ years experience with client-facing responsibilities (account management, weekly calls, monthly report presentations, etc.)
- 2+ years of people management experience, managing 3+ reports in digital marketing
- Ability to organize and manage detailed work, as well as work independently and balance multiple tasks
- Strong interpersonal skills and problem-solving aptitude
- Results driven and client focused
- Expert knowledge of the programmatic landscape, including DSPs, DMPs, RTB, tagging & bidding
- Strong experience in Excel, including pivot tables, chart-making, and manipulation of data sets
- Ability to multi-task across clients to ensure the proper executions of several plans simultaneously
- Preferred Certifications: Google Analytics, Google Display and Video 360, Google Campaign Manager, Amazon DSP, The Trade Desk Trading Academy
Who We Are
DELVE is a fast-growing, analytics-first media consultancy with a list of high-profile customers across the USA and EU. We are a top-rated Google Marketing Platform and Google Cloud Platform partner & reseller, with proven expertise in helping clients mature digitally into marketing campaigns that are integrated, automated, and highly-profitable.
DELVE has been growing at 100% year-over-year for the last 3 years and has gained recognition in US-based media as a rising company. https://www.inc.com/profile/delve.
DELVE is headquartered in Boulder, Colorado, with offices in New York, Warsaw, and Minsk. This position is based in Boulder, with the option to work remotely through end of year.
What DELVE Offers
- Ownership of your work, responsibility to make things happen and the opportunity to make a real difference
- An opportunity to join a fast-paced and exciting business in the data science/ad-tech sector, that is experiencing rapid growth
- A culture that emphasizes honesty, collaboration, growth, and personal responsibility
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits, including full medical coverage, an annual ski pass, the ability to work from home part of the time and paid time off
Click the button above or email your resume to email@example.com.