Delve Deeper! Join one of Inc 5000’s fastest-growing companies as a Marketing Analytics Lead. A top-rated Google Marketing Platform Partner, DELVE is your strategic partner for site-side analytics, campaign management, and advanced marketing science. In this role, you will join an energetic growing team of marketing analysts, visualization experts, data engineers, and data scientists that drives client growth through a data-driven mindset that converts digital inefficiency into hard ROI.
This experienced-level position has the option of being located near a client site in White Plains NY or at the DELVE HQ in Boulder, CO. You will report to the DELVE Head of Analytics Innovation & Data Science out of Boulder, CO (after successful completion of the client engagement, there will be opportunities to expand your career in marketing analytics delivery space). You will be critical to integrating yourself into the client business, working closely with a similarly skilled client marketing analytics leads, leading day-to-day consulting activities such as requirements gathering, data querying, analysis, report creation, and insights delivery.
The role will challenge you to coordinate and contribute to the delivery of business intelligence and machine learning-driven marketing solutions, predictions, and recommendations in a consultant-client setting. Using your creativity, technical BI and programming skills, and passion for problem solving, you will collaborate with client business stakeholders and lead a remote project team of marketing analysts and data scientists.
The successful Marketing Analytics Lead will be an independent self-starter comfortable with ambiguity and able to transform vague client business problems into tangible analytical projects aimed at delivering measurable economic value. You should exhibit an entrepreneurial spirit and enjoy tackling quantitative problems that most other people cannot solve. You excel at communicating complex analytical problems and solutions in easy to understand ways, and have extensive experience acting as a liaison between marketing department stakeholders and technical quantitative resources. You are curious and have a passion for knowledge discovery using data!
Required Skills / Experience
Undergraduate degree in business, marketing, computer science, engineering, physics, math, economics, finance or other quantitative field.
· 3+ years experience in a marketing analytics role analyzing data from multiple sources and synthesizing into actionable insights ready for marketing department implementation.
· Intermediate to Advanced level proficiency with SQL querying (for report building and analysis)
· At least intermediate competency with 2 of the following: Excel, Tableau, QlikView, Looker, Power BI, Google Data Studio.
· Intermediate understanding of statistics/data science and its applications to solving marketing business problems (attribution, marketing mix optimization, campaign performance evaluation, campaign test design, etc.)
· Demonstrated experience communicating the results of complex business intelligence or data science projects to non-technical business stakeholders in the form of visually appealing and coherent slide decks.
· Experience advising on, developing, and/or executing omnichannel marketing strategies based on data-driven insights.
· Passion for data storytelling and quantitative analysis (ability to provide at least one example of a research paper, blog post, or business presentation created within the past 2 years for school or work on topics of marketing analytics or business intelligence).
· Comfort with conveying complex ideas using abstract methods (e.g., mathematical equations, process maps, musical notation).
· Comfort and experience selling consultative services to medium to large sized organizations
· Experience working in a consulting environment (bonus points for previously leading consulting engagements), especially directly communicating with upper level business stakeholders
· Intermediate proficiency at python or similar programming language (R, Java, etc)
· Some Exposure to cloud environments (Google Cloud Platform preferred but will consider exposure to Amazon Web Services and Microsoft Azure).
· Experience working with Google Analytics, Google Marketing Platform, or other similar web analytics and marketing tools.
· Experience leading the project work of a team of data scientists and/or analysts in the development of DS/BI solutions and ad hoc insights
Boulder, CO or near White Plains, NY (Client Site)
Please submit applications to email@example.com with:
1. A one-page description of the most interesting marketing business problem you’ve solved.
2. Resume attachment in PDF format.
Who We Are
DELVE is a fast-growing, analytics-first media consultancy with list of high-profile customers across the USA and EU. We are a top-rated Google Marketing Platform and Google Cloud Platform partner & reseller, with proven expertise in helping clients mature digitally into marketing campaigns that are integrated, automated, and highly-profitable.
DELVE has been growing at 100% year-over-year for the last 3 years and has gained recognition in US-based media as a rising company. https://www.inc.com/profile/delve.
DELVE is headquartered in Boulder, Colorado, with offices in New York, Warsaw, and Minsk.
What DELVE Offers
● Ownership of your work, responsibility to make things happen and the opportunity to make a real difference
● An opportunity to join a fast-paced and exciting global business in the advertising technology sector
● A culture that emphasizes honesty, teamwork, and a great work-life balance
● A competitive salary and opportunities to define your career growth
● 100% covered health insurance
● Matching 401k
● Life insurance, disability insurance, flexible-spending/health-savings account
● 1 work from home day per week & flexible working hours as needed
● 15 days of PTO + 9 yearly paid holidays + a paid week off between Christmas Eve & New Years Day
● One comped on-site & in-garage parking spot
● Annual ski pass