DELVE is a certified Google Marketing Platform Partner, a Google Cloud Certified Services Partner, a Google Analytics 360 and Display & Video 360 expert, and one of Inc5000’s fastest-growing companies. As a Top Rated Google Marketing & Cloud Partner, we are experts at harnessing the power of digital marketing and analytics to maximize ROI.
We take our technology seriously. Every data point is an opportunity to roll up our sleeves, analyze, and inform stronger decisions for your brand through cutting edge solutioning and envelope-pushing data science. With team members all over the globe, we are able to provide exceptional work in a fast-paced environment.
Through proven technology and rigorous data science, we transform information into marketing strategy and actionable tactics for our clients. Smarter spending, stronger placement, and more efficient use of creative: we’re committed to helping our clients win greater dominance in the marketplace.
At DELVE, we prioritize our people. With so much talent, we recognize the importance of our employee’s well-being and will go above and beyond to ensure they work in the best environment that fosters personal and professional growth. We have frequent company outings, team bonding activities, and always celebrate WINS! Our team looks for data-driven, problem-solving, and agile people who take work personally but still know how to have fun.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
In this role, you need to be prepared to “work hard and play hard”, and in return will receive professional growth and financial satisfaction.
- Campaign Management – We will teach you how to set up, optimize, and manage programmatic media campaigns. We will teach you best in class practices and help you understand how to use the platforms catered to each client’s unique needs.
- Analysis – You should be excited about conducting basic or advanced data analysis – alone or with your team-mates. To succeed at Delve, optimally you should find it fun and satisfying when working with small or large data-sets (e.g. using Excel), and identifying patterns that prove or disprove a given hypothesis. You don’t need to be a Math or Engineering major, but you need to have the rigor to think through an analytics problem step by step while being open-minded and creative.
- Insights, Results & Reporting – You should like data and numbers. You need to enjoy and be proficient in Excel & Powerpoint. We will teach you how to analyze data and explain patterns/insights to clients – you will learn how to explain and influence using logic and data. We aim to help clients reallocate time and money from business activities that don’t work to marketing tactics that deliver value to the brand.
- Technology – We will teach you about digital analytics and media platforms, and how to extract insights to help clients “win with honest data”, using our “Clear ROI” media attribution methodology. You will be working with what we consider to be the ‘best in class’ AdTech.
- Communication – Finally, and critically, you will be exposed to regular communications with clients; eventually helping manage client calls and communication. Listening and understanding each client’s individual needs, requirements and expectations is something that you are going to learn over time.
Also, over time:
- Project Management – You will be trained to project manage the activities and tasks in-between client calls.
- Strategic Planning – Preparing monthly and quarterly presentations to synthesize what has been completed to date and provide plans through the next quarter.
- Account Management – Working with leadership to track budgets and investments for each client and project. Provide forecasts for future needs and educate and explain to clients new ideas to grow their business.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
- Educated to degree level. (Marketing, Economics, Business, Science degrees are ideal)
- 0-2 years of professional experience (Previous experience in digital marketing, marketing agency, or data analysis is an advantage)
- Accountability – you are passionate about marketing and your job,
- Curiosity – you find data interesting and will always ask questions to help improve a client’s performance
- Problem-solving skills – you are able to take what you know and seek what you don’t to find a solution
- Communication skills – you are able to effectively communicate complex information
- Strong time management skills – you are able to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- Positive attitude and can-do attitude.
What DELVE Offers
● Ownership of your work, responsibility to make things happen and the opportunity to make a real difference
● An opportunity to join a fast-paced and exciting global business in the advertising technology sector
● A culture that emphasizes honesty, teamwork, and a great work-life balance
● A competitive salary and opportunities to define your career growth
● 100% covered health insurance
● Matching 401k
● Life insurance, disability insurance, flexible-spending/health-savings account
● 1 work from home day per week & flexible working hours as needed
● 15 days of PTO + 9 yearly paid holidays + a paid week off between Christmas Eve & New Years Day
● One comped on-site & in-garage parking spot
● Annual ski pass