The Head of People Operations is responsible for building and leading People Operations at DELVE. You will have the opportunity to scale the team and the people processes of a rapidly growing global company and need to have experience excelling in a similar role in the past. This position is based in our Boulder, CO office.
- Staff Planning: working with teaStams to identify hiring needs while developing and maintaining hiring priorities and timeline across all teams and locations.
- Hiring: design a comprehensive interviewing process to include recruiting candidates, training interviewers, working with third parties, etc.
- Onboarding: design and maintain consistent onboarding practices that will apply across the company while coordinating with teams to design their unique onboarding practices.
- Performance Management: develop and maintain consistent performance management practices that are authentic to the DELVE values and culture.
- Compensation Management: research and maintain data on external compensation for roles while leading the effort to create a compensation management system and support the transition to greater compensation transparency at DELVE.
- Benefits Management: ensure smooth operation of benefits programs, communicate with teammates regarding benefits changes, enrollment, and any needed training.
- Diversity and Inclusion: recruit for diversity while supporting a culture of inclusion with ongoing training for the team.
- Learning Culture: promote a ‘growth mindset’ at DELVE including developing and maintaining systems and practices for individual learning as well as for team learning.
- 5+ years of experience in People Operations in an international organization (tech company experience preferred)
- Top-notch recruiting and hiring experience including understanding of current D&I practices
- Must be self-directed with prior experience at a rapidly growing company
- Experience in an Agile technology environment is strongly desired
- Understanding of non-traditional performance management processes
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills, and ability to work seamlessly with people in both the US and Europe
- Excellent organization skills including process creation, change management, and project management
- Experience with learning culture/deliberately developmental organizations is a plus
Lastly and of high importance, candidate must live and embody DELVE core values of Growth, Personal Responsibility, Honesty, and Collaboration.
Who We Are
DELVE is a fast-growing, analytics-first media consultancy with list of high-profile customers across the USA and EU. We are a top-rated Google Marketing Platform and Google Cloud Platform partner & reseller, with proven expertise in helping clients mature digitally into marketing campaigns that are integrated, automated, and highly-profitable.
DELVE has been
growing at 100% year-over-year for the last 3 years and has gained recognition
in US-based media as a rising company. https://www.inc.com/profile/delve.
headquartered in Boulder, Colorado, with offices in New York, Warsaw, and
What DELVE Offers
● Ownership of your work, responsibility to make things happen and the opportunity to make a real difference
● An opportunity to join a fast-paced and exciting global business in the advertising technology sector
● A culture that emphasizes honesty, teamwork, and a great work-life balance
● A competitive salary and opportunities to define your career growth
● 100% covered health insurance
● Matching 401k
● Life insurance, disability insurance, flexible-spending/health-savings account
● 1 work from home day per week & flexible working hours as needed
● 15 days of PTO + 9 yearly paid holidays + a paid week off between Christmas Eve & New Years Day
● One comped on-site & in-garage parking spot
● Annual ski pass
Click the button above or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.