The Global Head of Sales is responsible for leading and developing a global sales team toward generating substantial and predictable top line revenue growth for DELVE across Google Marketing Platform product sales and services in North America and Europe. This position is based in our Boulder, CO office.
- Sales strategy:
- Refining our go-to-market strategy for Analytics, Media and Data Science in collaboration with Marketing & Strategic Consulting
- Clarifying our unique product/market fit
- Enhancing our sales message and value proposition
- Sales process and org design (based on sales strategy):
- Designing sales team org chart
- Designing comp plans
- Implementing processes and tools for reporting and forecasting in collaboration with Marketing
- Sales leadership
- Hiring sales team, to be based in Boulder, CO
- Leading and training sales team with heart of a coach
- Holding sales team accountable with strong results-oriented mindset
- Inside Sales
- Develop an Inside sales lead pipeline, to add incremental leads and conversations (to those leads already generated from DELVE’s own Marketing efforts)
- Direct Sales
- Be onsite to help facilitate deal closure, coach sales reps, and ensure your team achieves collective financial results
- Partner relationships – Google
- Establishing and develop alliances with strategic partners such as Google
- Establishing yourself as key influencer and thought leader
- Partner relations – Agencies
- Establish an agency program, with DELVE serving as a) the reseller for the GMP suite of products, and as b) an agency-trainer/consultant for the GCP suite of solutions
- Has industry expertise – You have likely been leading sales teams in the Digital Marketing, AdTech, or Performance Marketing space, ideally selling services in or around the activation phase (selling branding or strategic positioning – for example – is not as closely related).
- Has proven success as a Chief Revenue Officer or Vice President of Sales – You have likely grown and lead sales teams before, having also been a successful solution/consultative individual sales contributor earlier in your career. Ideally, you will have been involved in setting growth strategy and defining messaging for a successful company. You bring logical decision making frameworks to executive meetings, and demonstrate a strong revenue oriented perspective at all times.
- Has lead or participated in a high growth company – You have been on the high growth ride before, either as revenue leader or working closely with the executive team on scaling up strategy and execution.
- Is proactive and flexible – You are able and willing to jump in where needed to make the sales team of DELVE successful and are excited to be both on the tactical sales side when needed, act as a coach when needed, and help shape the overall sales strategy.
Lastly and of high importance, candidate must live and embody DELVE core values of Growth, Personal Responsibility, Honesty, and Collaboration.
Who We Are
DELVE is a fast-growing, analytics-first media consultancy with list of high-profile customers across the USA and EU. We are a top-rated Google Marketing Platform and Google Cloud Platform partner & reseller, with proven expertise in helping clients mature digitally into marketing campaigns that are integrated, automated, and highly-profitable.
DELVE has been
growing at 100% year-over-year for the last 3 years and has gained recognition
in US-based media as a rising company. https://www.inc.com/profile/delve.
headquartered in Boulder, Colorado, with offices in New York, Warsaw, and
What DELVE Offers
● Ownership of your work, responsibility to make things happen and the opportunity to make a real difference
● An opportunity to join a fast-paced and exciting global business in the advertising technology sector
● A culture that emphasizes honesty, teamwork, and a great work-life balance
● A competitive salary and opportunities to define your career growth
● 100% covered health insurance
● Matching 401k
● Life insurance, disability insurance, flexible-spending/health-savings account
● 1 work from home day per week & flexible working hours as needed
● 15 days of PTO + 9 yearly paid holidays + a paid week off between Christmas Eve & New Years Day
● One comped on-site & in-garage parking spot
● Annual ski pass