DELVE is a certified Google Marketing Platform Partner, a Google Cloud Certified Services Partner, a Google Analytics 360 and Display & Video 360 expert, and one of Inc5000’s fastest-growing companies. As a Top Rated Google Marketing & Cloud Partner, we are experts at harnessing the power of digital marketing and analytics to maximize ROI.
We take our technology seriously. Every data point is an opportunity to roll up our sleeves, analyze, and inform stronger decisions for your brand through cutting edge solutioning and envelope-pushing data science. With team members all over the globe, we are able to provide exceptional work in a fast-paced environment.
Through proven technology and rigorous data science, we transform information into marketing strategy and actionable tactics for our clients. Smarter spending, stronger placement, and more efficient use of creative: we’re committed to helping our clients win greater dominance in the marketplace.
To make all the above real, we prioritize our people. Our only asset, product and value is in those behind the keyboard, and we recognize the importance of our employee’s well-being and will go above and beyond to ensure they work in the best environment that fosters personal and professional growth. We have frequent company outings, team bonding activities, and always celebrate WINS! Our team looks for data-driven, problem-solving, and agile people who take work personally but still know how to have fun.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
In this role, you need to be prepared to “work hard and play hard”, and in return will receive professional growth and financial satisfaction.
- Media – You will be exposed to various Paid Media channels (e.g. Programmatic, Social, Search, Connected TV, Out-of-Home). We will teach you how to set up, optimize, and manage media campaigns. We will teach you best in class practices and help you understand how to use the platforms catered to each client’s unique needs – since marketing was never as dependent on technology as it is now.
- Technology – We will teach about the most popular MarTech platforms available today. You should be excited to understand how technology works and how you can use it to add value. You will be working with what we consider to be the ‘best in class’ AdTech – since technology was never as close to marketing as it is now.
- Communication – Finally, and critically, you will be exposed to regular communications with clients; eventually helping manage client calls and communication. Listening and understanding each client’s individual needs, requirements and expectations is something that you are going to learn over time. – since marketing will always be about people working together.
Also, over time:
- Analysis, Insights, Results & Reporting – You should like data and numbers and be excited about conducting basic or advanced data analysis. You need to enjoy and be proficient in Excel & Powerpoint. We will teach you how to analyze data and explain patterns/insights to clients – you will learn how to explain and influence using logic and data. We aim to help clients reallocate time and money from business activities that don’t work to marketing tactics that deliver value to the brand.
- Project Management – You will be trained to project manage the activities and tasks in-between client calls.
- Account Management – We will show you how to track account activity, manage expectations and ensure successful delivery of projects.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
- Educated to degree level. (Marketing, Economics, Business, Science degrees are ideal)
- 0-2 years of professional experience (Previous experience in digital marketing, marketing agency, or data analysis is an advantage)
- Accountability – you are passionate about marketing and your job,
- Curiosity – you find data interesting and will always ask questions to help improve a client’s performance
- Problem-solving skills – you are able to take what you know and seek what you don’t to find a solution
- Communication skills – you are able to effectively communicate complex information
- Strong time management skills – you are able to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- Positive attitude and can-do attitude.
What DELVE Offers
- Ownership of your work, responsibility to make things happen and the opportunity to make a real difference
- Opportunities for professional and career growth at an exciting global business in the marketing technology sector
- A culture that emphasizes honesty, teamwork, and
- A competitive salary and opportunities to define your career growth
- All need-based knowledge and feedback to succeed
- Fun team-building / corporate events and outings
- Ability to study and pass certification exams for GMP Stack, AWS, etc.
- An excellent entry level opportunity to develop experience in digital advertising and Account Management
DELVE is dedicated to the practice of equal opportunity employment. We prohibit unlawful discrimination against applicants and employees on the basis of age, race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, military status, genetic information, color, creed, ancestry, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law. This prohibition includes unlawful harassment based on any of these protected classes. Unlawful harassment includes verbal or physical conduct which has the purpose or effect of interfering with an individual’s work performance, or creating an intimidating, hostile, offensive, unsafe or otherwise non-welcoming work environment. This policy applies to all employees, including managers, supervisors, co-workers; and non-employees such as customers, clients, vendors, consultants, etc
Click the button above or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.