The Content Writer is responsible for researching, developing and writing engaging content that motivates audiences to action and supports the editorial calendar. Success in the role includes being able to identify trends, statistics and content consumption patterns to improve conversion of the content they create. As a member of the Content Marketing team, the Content Writer will collaborate with others within Sales and Marketing to ensure consistency in message, writing style, brand voice and tone across all communications channels. The Content Writer will become a subject matter expert capable of conveying complex or technical ideas in understandable language that engages audiences and drives inquiry. Content output includes blogs, video scripts, e-books, guides, white papers and more.
What You’ll Do
- Collaborate with Creative, Marketing and Sales Enablement to support their content creation needs and ensure consistency of messaging across the company
- Research topics including online sources and phone or email interviews with customers, analysts, media, internal experts or business partners
- Author and deliver content aligned to the pain/gain drivers of our target audiences while adhering to our brand voice and style guide
- Identify gaps in our content library or strategy and recommend new topics
- Appropriately tag content with metadata to improve content reuse
- Assist with content publication across a wide-ranging portfolio of B2B marketing and digital audience sites, including analysis of content performance to inform future content creation
- Analyze content consumption and conversion analytics to improve the engagement and conversion of the content you are creating (views, downloads, website referral traffic, social sharing, etc.)
- Stay current on content creation and distribution best practices and share insights with Content Marketing Lead to ensure ongoing improvement of content conversion
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 3 years B2B content creation experience, including integrating keyword research and buyer persona insights to tailor content to stages in the buyer journey
- Strong business acumen to be able to effectively engage executive decision makers and establish brand credibility and authority
- Strong technical writing skills, understanding of content modeling, taxonomy, and metadata
- Ability to conduct basic keyword research and optimize content for SEO
- Understand best practices of writing for web including conversion
- Exceptional and proven presentation, verbal, and written communication skills
- Strong, thorough knowledge and understanding of MS Office, G-Suite, or other office application tools
- Self-starter able to work in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
Who We Are
DELVE is a fast-growing, analytics-first media consultancy with list of
high-profile customers across the USA and EU. We are a top-rated Google
Marketing Platform and Google Cloud Platform partner & reseller, with
proven expertise in helping clients mature digitally into marketing campaigns
that are integrated, automated, and highly-profitable.
DELVE has been
growing at 100% year-over-year for the last 3 years and has gained recognition
in US-based media as a rising company. https://www.inc.com/profile/delve.
headquartered in Boulder, Colorado, with offices in New York, Warsaw, and
What DELVE Offers
- Ownership of your work, responsibility to make things happen and the opportunity to make a real difference
- An opportunity to join a fast-paced and exciting business in the data science/ad-tech sector, that is experiencing rapid growth
- A culture that emphasizes honesty, collaboration, growth, and personal responsibility
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits, including full medical coverage, an annual ski pass, the ability to work from home part of the time and paid time off.
- Comprehensive compensation plan, including base salary, performance-based bonus, and deferred comp.
Click the button above or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.