DELVE is looking for a Content Marketing Lead to install and lead a best practices content marketing team support brand, thought leadership, customer acquisition/demand generation, events, and sales/service enablement. This is both a strategic and hands-on role – from strategic planning to tactical production across the marketing mix.
You will be responsible for planning, developing and implementing the company’s overall content marketing strategy as well as managing daily creation, production and distribution of online and offline marketing content. The content marketing team will engage and grow our audiences across email, social media, and other channels while focusing on conversion opportunities across the customer lifecycle.
To get the job done, you will lead a combination of in-house writers and creative production specialists as well as direct freelancers to create audience-relevant content that is optimized for search engines. Content types include, but are not limited to: articles, videos, presentations, podcasts, reports, case studies, Infographics, webinars, and blog posts.
You are a storyteller with a publisher mindset, able to position our company as a trusted digital media, analytics and data insights advisor to marketing, e-commerce, and digital leaders. You know the difference between selling products versus selling outcomes. You understand that buyers want to be educated, not sold. You are skilled at simplifying complex topics so that content speaks to audiences, not past them.
What You Will Do
- Build a Content Marketing team with strong writing, editorial, creative and production skills to develop, implement and support content activities that drive awareness, positive affinity and demand for DELVE services across target markets and customer segments
- Design and execute an enterprise content marketing strategy and delivery architecture that reinforces DELVE’s expertise and distinct point-of-view as a leader in the AdTech and digital consulting industry
- Develop and manage the content roadmap and editorial calendar that includes execution and optimization of earned, owned, paid content programs
- Lead daily content production and delivery to achieve deadlines and business goals
- Work with Marketing team to ensure all content is effectively promoted, shared and optimized across channels
- Develop and continuously evolve content that is aligned to our segments and their journeys while delivering business outcomes
- Ensure content is on-brand, consistent in style, quality and tone of voice, and optimized for search and user experience for all channels of content including online, social media, video, print, etc. across different client segments
- Develop and implement standards, processes, and partners that enable content creation and guide content activities across the organization
- Set objectives and KPIs for content quality, engagement and conversion effectiveness and lead continuous improvement of these success metrics
Results You’ll Deliver
- Monthly growth of subscriber audiences for email/newsletters, social media, blog, podcast, LinkedIn, video channels, etc.
- Monthly increase in content engagement (views, downloads, RSS, email/social sharing, social mentions, etc.)
- Ongoing improvements in SEO keyword ranking attributed to organic content (on-site, off-site)
- Monthly increase in website referral traffic from off-site contributed content
- Monthly generation of sales leads that were (attribution) influenced by content
Skills / Experience You Will Need
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Public Relations, or Marketing/Business
- 8+ years’ experience of progressively more senior roles in B2B and content strategy and production for agency and/or complex organization preferred
- Broad understanding of the AdTech industry and digital media
- Experience interpreting and translating brand strategies into content programs
- Experienced managing long-term content franchises as well as real-time, opportunistic content creation and distribution strategies and tactics
- Experience building a content marketing discipline and practice from scratch
- Proven editorial skills and ability to establish, maintain and continually improve editorial processes and workflows
- Experience collaborating with sales professionals to develop sales enablement content (e.g. collateral, video playbooks)
- Ability to lead effectively in a dynamic environment including both internal and outsourced teams
- Ability to craft content strategies that are customer-centric
- Storyteller with strong visual and written communication skills and the ability to present complex information simply with a relatable, human touch
- Strong understanding of inbound marketing and SEO practices
- Creative problem solver, ability to think dynamically, excited to experiment and can adapt quickly to new opportunities and challenges
- Lead and inspire teams of creative and content creators to produce breakthrough work
- Quick decisioning and problem resolution (quickly and effectively)
- Organized individual with great attention to detail and focus on quality
- Proficient user of Google Docs and Google Analytics (e.g. path goals, content groupings, MCF)
- Proficient user of content editorial calendar, content curation, and content production tools (e.g. DivvyHQ, Curata, CoSchedule, Wrike) or similar
Who We Are
DELVE is a fast-growing, analytics-first media consultancy with list of
high-profile customers across the USA and EU. We are a top-rated Google
Marketing Platform and Google Cloud Platform partner & reseller, with
proven expertise in helping clients mature digitally into marketing campaigns
that are integrated, automated, and highly-profitable.
DELVE has been
growing at 100% year-over-year for the last 3 years and has gained recognition
in US-based media as a rising company. https://www.inc.com/profile/delve.
headquartered in Boulder, Colorado, with offices in New York, Warsaw, and
What DELVE Offers
- Ownership of your work, responsibility to make things happen and the opportunity to make a real difference
- An opportunity to join a fast-paced and exciting business in the data science/ad-tech sector, that is experiencing rapid growth
- A culture that emphasizes honesty, collaboration, growth, and personal responsibility
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits, including full medical coverage, an annual ski pass, the ability to work from home part of the time and paid time off.
- Comprehensive compensation plan, including base salary, performance-based bonus, and deferred comp.
Click the button above or email your resume to email@example.com.