Delve Deeper! Join one of Inc 5000’s fastest-growing companies as a Client Success Manager. A top-rated Google Marketing Platform Partner, DELVE is an expert in site-side analytics, digital campaign management (programmatic, SEM, social), and advanced marketing science. With rapid growth on the CEE market, we are looking for a confident strategic thinker, problem solver and extremely organized person to manage our clients and support internal teams to reach collective goals.
- support clients through transformational change by assisting in driving the approach and execution of digital and cloud strategies
- organize and project manage client engagements
- work with DELVE experts to strategize, project manage and support digital media and cloud strategies and initiatives
- run internal status meetings and collaborate closely with Delivery teams to solve issues, maintain project status and ensure projects stay on track.
- support strategic partnerships (like Google)
- contribute to the direction of our client success practice through exceptional client service delivery and support of business development efforts
- maintain client status documents, project trackers, organizational documents, ect.
- develop and present client decks to communicate key project details and results
- manage Salesforce account to track client upselling opportunities
- 4+ years of business experience supporting and executing strategies; 2+ years of experience within the digital media ecosystem
- demonstrated experience and understanding of digital media (including, but not limited to, programmatic, SEM, social, CTV, ect); comfortable discussing media strategies and results
- strong project management, and account management skills
- experience working directly with client to support initiatives and drive success
- collaborative nature – comfortable working with multiple teams within an organization
- strong interpersonal and communication skills including the ability to present
- detailed oriented nature, with the ability to handle multiple projects at once
- innate problem solving skills and ability to grow and thrive in a flexible, fast-paced and collaborative culture
- comfortable transitioning between strategic and execution responsibilities
- experience with project management tools (Jira, Wrike, ect) – Preferred not required
What DELVE Can Offer You:
- Ownership of your work, responsibility to make things happen and the opportunity to make a real difference
- A fast-paced and exciting global business environment in the advertising technology sector
- A competitive salary and opportunities to grow while working for one of the most advanced advertising consultancies in the region
- 1-2 work from home days per week & flexible working hours as needed (all employees are required to work from home during the COVID-19 pandemic until it is safe to return back to office)
Click the button above or email your resume to email@example.com.