Delve Deeper! Join one of Inc 5000’s fastest-growing companies as a Client Success Manager. A top-rated Google Marketing Platform Partner, DELVE is a strategic partner for site-side analytics, digital campaign management (programmatic, SEM, social), and advanced marketing science. The Client Success Manager will focus on ensuring DELVE clients have successful and strategic engagements through a deep understanding of their market and customers, along with DELVE’s capabilities for analytics, media, and advanced analytics.
The Client Success Manager will support driving the client’s strategy, helping DELVE’s clients to mature in their marketing and data approach. This role will support the Senior Client Success Manager (SCSM) and Head of Engagement Consulting (HoEC) in leading client engagements. This role requires you to be analytical as well as creative in your thought process and be nimble in your thinking about client problems. The successful candidate will be a strategic thinker, problem solver and extremely organized. This is a client-facing role, and will require confidence in managing both clients and supporting internal teams to reach collective goals. Candidates must bring a strong understanding of digital media, AdTech trends, data strategies (as it relates to marketing) and different digital media platforms.
The ideal candidate for this position must have a passion for problem-solving, strong organizational skills, have the ability to “think out loud,” and experience presenting to clients.
Your Primary Responsibilities Will Include:
- Support clients through transformational change by assisting in driving the approach and execution of digital and cloud strategies
- Organize and project manage client engagements
- Working with DELVE experts to strategize, project manage and support digital media and cloud strategies and initiatives
- Run internal status meetings and collaborate closely with Delivery teams to solve issues, maintain project status and ensure projects stay on track.
- Support strategic partnerships (like Google)
- Contribute to the direction of our client success practice through exceptional client service delivery and support of business development efforts
- Support the SCSM / HoEC in being the client POC and account manager to support the success and growth of clients
- Maintain client status documents, project trackers, organizational documents, ect.
- Organize and own client renewals, with support from SCSM.
- Develop and present client decks to communicate key project details and results
- Manage Salesforce account to track client upselling opportunities
Who We are Looking For:
- 4+ years of business experience supporting and executing strategies; 2+ years of experience within the digital media ecosystem with strong knowledge and understanding of media approaches, strategy and analytics.
- Demonstrated experience and understanding of digital media (including, but not limited to, programmatic, SEM, social, CTV, ect). Comfortable discussing media strategies and communicating results.
- Strong project management, and account management skills, including organization, prioritization, ect.
- Experience work directly with client to support initiatives and drive success
- Collaborative nature – Comfortable working with multiple teams within an organization, from sales and marketing to data scientists
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills including the ability to present clients/partners as needed
- Detailed oriented nature, with the ability to handle multiple projects at once
- Innate problem solving skills and ability to grow and thrive in a flexible, fast-paced and collaborative culture
- You are comfortable transitioning between strategic and execution responsibilities to maximize client value
- Experience with project management tools (Jira, Wrike, ect) – Preferred not required
What Would Make You the Ideal Candidate:
- Strong understanding of and experience with digital media and analytics approaches, strategies and best practices
- Comfortable in a client facing role, developing strong relationships with clients
- Thrives in a challenging, fast-paced environment
- Go-getter, interested in working hard to meet a collective goal
- Strong interpersonal, presentation and communication skills to drive success internally and with client
- Extremely organized and on top of details at any given time
- A team player, interested in collaborating with multiple teams
- Strategic thinker, always looking for the best and most efficient ways to solve problems
What DELVE Can Offer You:
- Ownership of your work, responsibility to make things happen and the opportunity to make a real difference
- A fast-paced and exciting global business environment in the advertising technology sector
- A culture that emphasizes honesty, teamwork, and a great work-life balance
- A competitive salary and opportunities to define your career growth
- 1-2 work from home days per week & flexible working hours as needed (all employees are required to work from home during the COVID-19 pandemic until it is safe to return back to office)
- Generous PTO + a paid week off between Christmas Eve & New Years Day
- Fully-paid health insurance
Who We Are
DELVE is a fast-growing martech company with headquarters in the USA (Boulder, CO), with offices in Minsk and Krakow, that specializes in data-driven marketing science, digital marketing campaign management, and web analytics. Among our key clients are Wynn Resorts, Gerber Life, AT&T, UNICEF.
DELVE is a Google Analytics Certified Partner, a DoubleClick Expert, and one of Inc. 5000’s fastest-growing companies (4th year in a row).
DELVE has been growing at 100% year-over-year for the last 3 years and has gained recognition in US-based media as a rising company. https://www.inc.com/profile/delve.
DELVE is a fast-paced company and we look for collaborative, ambitious, candid, and energetic teammates. We care about our culture and reward creativity and determination. The ideal candidate should share the core values that are central to our identity:
- Stay Curious
- Work Hard
- No Box Unchecked
- Show Constructive Candor
- Be a nice person to others
Salary: $75K – $85K (upwards to 20% bonus)
DELVE is dedicated to the practice of equal opportunity employment. We prohibit unlawful discrimination against applicants and employees on the basis of age, race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, military status, genetic information, color, creed, ancestry, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law. This prohibition includes unlawful harassment based on any of these protected classes. Unlawful harassment includes verbal or physical conduct which has the purpose or effect of interfering with an individual’s work performance, or creating an intimidating, hostile, offensive, unsafe or otherwise non-welcoming work environment. This policy applies to all employees, including managers, supervisors, co-workers; and non-employees such as customers, clients, vendors, consultants, etc
Click the button above or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.