DELVE is seeking a high performing Business Development Representative (BDR) who combines razor-sharp communication skills and the persistence necessary to book meetings with prospects. The successful candidate will have a relentless work ethic and a desire to aggressively further business in an innovative, fast-paced company. Our ideal candidate will have a desire to learn how agencies work with their clients to apply data and insights. We are looking for someone with the right attitude and passion for business development; the ideal candidate will not be phased by hearing 50 NO’s before getting to one YES. This position is based in our Boulder, CO office.
The BDR will support the Revenue Enablement function’s new customer acquisition goals through a range of sales outreach activities including:
Prior experience in Martech is a plus.
Who We Are
DELVE is a fast-growing, analytics-first media consultancy with list of high-profile customers across the USA and EU. We are a top-rated Google Marketing Platform and Google Cloud Platform partner & reseller, with proven expertise in helping clients mature digitally into marketing campaigns that are integrated, automated, and highly-profitable.
DELVE has been growing at 100% year-over-year for the last 3 years and has gained recognition in US-based media as a rising company. https://www.inc.com/profile/delve.
DELVE is headquartered in Boulder, Colorado, with offices in New York, Warsaw, and Minsk.
What DELVE Offers
● Ownership of your work, responsibility to make things happen and the opportunity to make a real difference
● An opportunity to join a fast-paced and exciting global business in the advertising technology sector
● A culture that emphasizes honesty, teamwork, and a great work-life balance
● A competitive salary and opportunities to define your career growth
● 100% covered health insurance
● Life insurance, disability insurance, flexible-spending/health-savings account
● 1 work from home day per week & flexible working hours as needed
● 15 days of PTO + 9 yearly paid holidays + a paid week off between Christmas Eve & New Years Day
● One comped on-site & in-garage parking spot
● Annual ski pass
Click the button above or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.