DELVE is seeking a high performing salesperson who combines razor-sharp communication skills and the persistence necessary to book meetings with prospects. The successful candidate will have a relentless work ethic and a desire to aggressively further business in an innovative, fast-paced company. Our ideal candidate will have a desire to learn how agencies work with their clients to apply data and insights. We are looking for someone with the right attitude and passion for business development; the ideal candidate will not be phased by hearing 50 NO’s before getting to one YES. This position is based in our Boulder, CO office.
IMPORTANT: the below list of duties/responsibilities represents an optimal candidate. If you are willing to grow into the role described down below, we will train you.
The BDR will support the company’s goals through a range of business development, consulting, and analytic sales functions:
– Outreach to Prospective Clients through Email, LinkedIn and Phone
– Progressing leads through the pipeline
– Finding new prospects to target and building out strategic lists
– Setting up phone calls to understand the business needs for the prospects and how we can serve their needs
– Hubspot CRM & Salesforce Sales Cloud best practices for lead records
– Working directly with our Sales Leader
– Sell Google Marketing Platform products to online businesses & agencies
– Learn the ins & outs of Google Marketing Platform to strategically direct prospective clients toward best product fit
– Serve as a credible, trustworthy representative of DELVE and our products and follow through on the product commitments made
– Communicate successfully with a diverse set of prospective clients and decision makers, across multiple verticals & business units
– Identify business opportunities with current as well as new clients and help source new leads
– Maintain and enhance DELVE’s reputation as a leading expert in the marketing and advertising space
– Willingness to grow and learn by being proactive in outreach with a hunter mentality.
– Ability to strategically position digital data and analytics to propose and win business with clients.
– Ability to build relationships and understanding of overall online ecommerce/lead gen businesses and their challenges.
– Strong communication skills; particularly the ability to create compelling, story-based demonstrations to illustrate the applicability of our analytics solutions suite.
– 1-2 Years Sales Experience / Professional References / Clean Background
Who We Are
DELVE is a fast-growing, analytics-first media consultancy with list of high-profile customers across the USA and EU. We are a top-rated Google Marketing Platform and Google Cloud Platform partner & reseller, with proven expertise in helping clients mature digitally into marketing campaigns that are integrated, automated, and highly-profitable.
DELVE has been growing at 100% year-over-year for the last 3 years and has gained recognition in US-based media as a rising company. https://www.inc.com/profile/delve.
DELVE is headquartered in Boulder, Colorado, with offices in New York, Warsaw, and Minsk.
What DELVE Offers
● Ownership of your work, responsibility to make things happen and the opportunity to make a real difference
● An opportunity to join a fast-paced and exciting global business in the advertising technology sector
● A culture that emphasizes honesty, teamwork, and a great work-life balance
● A competitive salary and opportunities to define your career growth
● 100% covered health insurance
● Life insurance, disability insurance, flexible-spending/health-savings account
● 1 work from home day per week & flexible working hours as needed
● 15 days of PTO + 9 yearly paid holidays + a paid week off between Christmas Eve & New Years Day
● One comped on-site & in-garage parking spot
● Annual ski pass
Click the button above or email your resume to email@example.com.